Saturday, February 6, 2010

in heLL!

well lets just start out with how bad my week has been, everything that could of possibly gone wrong, did! and i have already been so down lately with everything going on in my life. But you also gotta know that my dads girlfriend, yeah not a fan of her. She is the reason why my dad and i fight and argue so dang much and i hate it. 
Today we were in the front living room and we were just kinda talking about the future and what could possibly happen with the way economy is, and how it could become dangerous with the job my dad has and him having a chance of loosing it. Well if that didn't scare me enough this next thing that came out of his mouth sure did.
He announced that he was putting our house up for sale and that he was planning on proposing to his girlfriend. NOT GOOD. Do you ever get that feeling that you just know something bad is gonna happen and you try to tell that person, but they just will not listen to you? well that is exactly where i am at now with my father. He only wants to see the good in her and not the things he really needs to be paying attention the REAL jessica she is! So hear all this just made my whole freaking month horrible and i just really don't know what to do?
If you were in this place what in the world would you do?? i need some guidance and help here cause i have tried talking to him and he just gets mad at me! AHHH help paleeeease! oh and i have not gotten a letter from the missionary in a while! :( but it will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment