Sunday, February 21, 2010

visiting a loved one..

Have you ever lost someone you absolutely love with all your heart and to not have them by your side you just feel so lost, your missing the other half of you, or you just don't know what your going to do without them because your life is just so different? well let me tell you something, it is the hardest thing EVER! My mother was my best friend i told her everything about my life and what was going on. wether it was from drama with a friend to a boyfriend or just to gossip with or shop with!
she has now been in heaven for two years and a month! (man does time fly), but you know it don't matter where she is wether it is here on this earth or there in heaven she is still here to listen to me and my problems! why i talk about this is because i just recently went to her grave to see her, to update her on my life and what has been happening in the life of her daughter, and boy i know she is just up there in heaven listening to me and all my worries go away! yes, i do miss my mother sooo much! there is not one day that goes by that i do not think about her!
But i would never be so selfish to have her be here on this earth suffering and just being in pain! i want the best for her and that was to go back to our heavenly father to serve her next mission there! I always go to visit her at her grave and everytime i leave her it is the hardest thing i have to do because i just don't like to feel like i am leaving my best friend.
THE ONE THING I KNOW IS SHE ALWAYS LISTENS TO ME AND LOVES ME! i recommend if you have a loved one and you have not seen them in a while go over and visit with them you will feel that love you maybe have been missing! never fear it. I know i did for a while and never really went and i regret it so much. i just want everyone to know that i love my mother with all my heart she is my world and my everything, she is my hero with everything she had to go through and how well she dealt with it! idk how she did it but she was the most wonderful person and i know she touched the lives of many cause i know she is my guardian angel and i love her so so so so so so so so so so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment